El Paso International Airport Tips for Holiday Traveling
As the holidays are nearing, the El Paso International Airport is sharing the following tips for travelers and those welcoming guests to the city during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Before You Arrive
- TSA.gov provides information regarding prohibited items, 3-1-1 Liquids Rule, traveling with gifts and common holiday foods. If in doubt, you can contact the @AskTSA Team on Twitter or Facebook Messenger.
- Always check with your airlines for the most accurate and up-to-date flight schedules and gate information.
- It is recommended to arrive approximately two (2) hours prior to your flight’s departure time.
- Food and Gift shops are available both before and after security. For menus, hours and locations visit flyelpaso.com.
- Information regarding parking rates, maps, valet parking and reserved parking are available at flyelpaso.com
- The cell phone waiting lot located at the corner of Piper and American, provides an area where the public can wait in their vehicle, free of charge, until friends and family members are ready to be picked up curbside. This eliminates the need for circling the airport when picking up passengers at the curb.