Downtown Kidspalooza Kicks Off March 29th
The El Paso Museum of History will host Downtown Kidspalooza on March 29, 2014 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Join the fun at the 7th Annual Downtown KidsPalooza!
The all-day family event features children's concerts, games, painting, craft workshops, tours and free transportation to a variety of educational stops throughout the downtown area and a special appearance by Curious George and Daniel Tiger!
The Downtown KidsPalooza is free and open to the public with free admission to all exhibitions, including: “People of the Sun” – 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Meet Mandy the Mule, mascot of the El Paso Museum of History and take pictures with her - 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Participate in hands-on, interactive take-home activities. Create your own animal masks and puppets - 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Ham radio- Recreate and experience this interesting and fun way of communication- 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Face painting, live princess and balloon animals- 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Celebrate Magic in History! Magician “The Amazing Adrian” will present 2 shows with fun tricks – 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
You can find so many amazingly fun and other free activities and entertainment throughout the day.
Check out the full list of events and join the fun!