Contact Us

Do You Know What It Means When The Weather Man Says There Is a 30% Chance Of Rain?

When people hear the Weather Man say that there is a 30% chance of rain, What do you think he means? Most people think that there is a 30% chance that it will rain and a 70% chance that it will not…right? Wrong…!! When he says there is a 30% chance of rain, that percentage is actually 100%…It’s gonna rain…It means that there is a 30% chance that it’s gonna rain….where you are at….Do you understand?… Believe it or not, Meteorologist’s can predict the rain. A 30% chance of rain means that it will rain on 30% of the city…so enjoy that rain you lucky 30%..!!

Best of 93.1 KISS FM

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kisselpaso.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Register on 93.1 KISS-FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a member? Sign up here

Register on 93.1 KISS-FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.