Detox Bath Recipe for Whiny Kids- It Works [How To]
There are endless variations of things that can be added to a bath to improve its usefulness. Especially when it relaxes a whiny baby!
Whine Buster - buh-bye cranky kids!
- 1/4 cup Epsom salt or magnesium chloride (magnesium chloride is a form of magnesium more easily retained by the body)
- 1-3 drops lavender essential oil for very small children, diffuse a couple drops in a bowl of warm water and place near tub instead of in the water; essential oils should never be ingested
- a full belly and a bath are a secret weapon against whiny-ness.
Relaxation For the Rest of Us
- up to 2 cups of Epsom salt or magnesium chloride
- 5-10 drops soothing essential oil* such as lavender, roman chamomile
Itch Be Gone - good for skin conditions such as rashes, sunburns (cool water bath only), and body acne
- 1 cup organic apple cider vinegar
A Little Pick-Me-Up
- 1/2 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 10-15 drops of orange or mint essential oil
And don't forget the relaxing music! Listen online to KISS-FM in these awesome baths!