Dancing in the City 2015 Lineup Revealed
“Dancing in the City” returns for its 6th season to downtown El Paso at the Convention Center beginning June 6, 2015.
“Dancing in the City” is an outdoor summer dance concert series held every Saturday at Convention Center Plaza in downtown El Paso. The event invites one and all, young and old to attend a free live dance lesson taught by professional dancers one hour prior to the live music performance in various musical genres.
Dancing in the City 2015 Lineup:
- Saturday, June 6 - Los Chamukos, a Cumbia band from El Paso
- Saturday, June 13 - Texas Gypsies, a Swing band from Allen, Texas
- Saturday, June 20 - Abe Mac Band, a Country band from El Paso
- Saturday, July 11 - Everyday People, a Funk band from El Paso
- Saturday, July 18 - Son Monarcas, a Cumbia band from Chicago
- Saturday, July 25 - En-Joy, a Salsa band from Albuquerque