City of El Paso Parks & Recreation Easter Egg Hunts and Parade Guide for Easter Weekend
Easter is just around the corner and with it comes plenty of Easter Egg hunts and the annual Northeaster Parade.
If your family is looking to celebrate Easter weekend then there is plenty of fun to be had.
The City of El Paso Parks and Recreation will be hosts several free Easter egg hunts and carnivals for youth at various recreation centers across El Paso and parks beginning at 4 p.m. Saturday, March 26, 2016.
City Parks & Recreation Participants:
- Armijo, 700 E. 7th
- Carolina, 563 N. Carolina
- Don Haskins, 7400 High Ridge
- Galatzan, 650 Wallenberg
- Gary del Palacio, 3001 Parkwood
- Leona Ford Washington, 3400 E. Missouri
- Marty Robbins, 11620 Vista del Sol
- Multipurpose, 9031 Viscount
- Nolan Richardson, 4435 Maxwell
- Pat O’Rourke, 901 N. Virginia
- Pavo Real, 9301 Alameda
- San Juan, 701
- Glenwood and Veterans, 5301 Salem
- March 24th at 4 p.m. at Chihuahuita Recreation Center, 417 Charles; Rae
Gilmore, 8501 Diana and Seville, 6700 Sambrano.
- March 25th at 1 p.m. - A Connect & Senior Center Egg Hunt at Nolan Richardson Center.
- March 26th at 10 a.m. at Nolan Richardson Center
- March 26th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.- The annual Golden Egg Hunt and April Pool’s Day event at Armijo Aquatic Center, 911 S. Ochoa.
- March 26th - The 38th annual Transmountain Optimist parade starting at 10 a.m.along Dyer Street from Hercules to Northpark Mall.