City of El Paso Hosts “Last Thursdays” Art Walk March 28
March 28 is the last Thursday of the month and that means El Paso is getting ready for a monthly art walk filled with live-music, food trucks, culinary tastings, with drink and dining specials downtown.
From 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. join the art walk downtown that includes art exhibitions, live artist demonstrations and performances. This gathering for artists, collectors and art patrons to showcase the contemporary art scene of El Paso and experience the cultural renaissance that has emerged downtown is growing in popularity and free to attend.
El Paso Museum of Art offers free admission to two special exhibitions, The Wyeths Across Texas, and 70 Years of Mexican Art: New Languages, New Worlds during the art walk.
Loft Light Studios will host a free beer tasting from The Number Brewery from 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. with art vendors.
Tricky Falls will host performances by bands Vis Indigo, Lochlan Green, and Daniel Villasenor until 10:30 p.m., admission at the door is $3.
Art venues include:
- mARTket at Tricky Falls – 209 S. El Paso St.
- Loft Light Studios – 315 S. El Paso
- El Paso Museum of Art – 1 Arts Festival Plaza
- El Paso Museum of History – 510 N. Santa Fe
- Purple Pop Up Gallery – 210 E. Mills
- The Network – 317 E. Mills, back room exhibition
- Bear Space Collective - 501 Texas Ave. in the San Carlos building
- Arlette Accessories- 501 Texas Ave. in the San Carlos Building
- The Grocery Gallery – 305 Chihuahua on the corner of Overland
- Rock House Gallery – 400 W. Overland
- Ave Art Magazine – 500 W. Overland, 2nd floor at The Station
- OLO Gallery/ Creative Kids - 504 San Francisco St.
- The Percolator – 217 N. Stanton St.
- 2nd Floor Contemporary Arts – 205 E. San Antonio
- Crossland Gallery & Art Junction - 500 W. Paisano