City and County Government among 4th of July Closures in El Paso
State and federal offices will be closed Tuesday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day. The following are also closed for the holiday:
● El Paso County Courthouse and its related county offices
● City Hall and all city administrative offices
● One Stop Shop
● Municipal Court
● Public Libraries
● Museum of Art
● Museum of Archaeology
● Museum of History and Digital Wall
● Citizen Collection Stations
● Department of Public Health, Rawlings Dental Clinic, WIC Clinics
● The University of Texas at El Paso
● El Paso Community College
● Southwest University
Parks and Recreation Aquatic, Senior and Rec Centers
● All Senior Centers and Daycare Operations
● All Sports and Rec Centers
Sun Metro’s fixed routes, BRIO and LIFT services will run on a Sunday schedule. Administrative offices will be closed, but its customer service line (915)212-3333 will be available from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Trash collection will remain on regular schedule. If Tuesday is your trash day, put your bins out.
Banks and Postal Service
Banks and other financial institutions along with the United States Post Office will be closed. There will not be any mail delivery on Monday, and any banking will have to be conducted online or at an ATM.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE OPEN:
● El Paso Zoo
● City spray parks, pools, and Aquatic Centers
● Animal Services Shelter 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
● The Greater El Paso Landfill 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
If you’re planning on shopping or dining out, most stores, restaurants, shopping centers, and malls will remain open. However, some may be operating on holiday schedule with limited or reduced hours of operation. Call to confirm before heading out.