Junior League of El Paso Hosts Christmas Fair This Weekend
Get ready for 3-days of shopping and fun at the 41st annual A Christmas Fair on Friday, November 7th through Sunday, November 9th, at the El Paso Convention Center.
The weather is getting chillier and that means that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. A Christmas Fair is a great time to get a jump start on all things Christmas - featuring more than 150 merchants from all over the country who offer top-of-the line arts, crafts, gifts and gourmet treats.
A Christmas Fair Hours Public Shopping
- Friday, Nov. 7: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 8: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 9: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- $10 for Adults $9 for Child (6-12 years), Senior (60+ years) & Military
- For ticket information visit www.jlep.org or buy tickets in person at the Junior League of El Paso, Inc., located on 520 Thunderbird Drive, El Paso, TX 79912. Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Girls Night Out, “oh What Fun! A night of fashion and fun!”
- Thursday, November 6: 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- $50 Reservation encouraged
- This fun event will include a fashion show featuring all the latest fashions from J Luxe, Fetch, Ella Blu, and Botticellis. Westend Hair Company & Day Spa will provide hair and make-up. Enjoy preview shopping, complimentary package hold, a silent auction, hors d’oeuvres, a complimentary cocktail, music and a chance to win a one of a kind necklace by Susan Eisen Fine Jewelry and Watches!
Story Time with Santa
- Santa’s Whimsical Wonderland!
- There is no charge for this event. Story time, cookies and milk are included
- Saturday November 8 – 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday November 9 – 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Photos with Santa
- Parents can bring their kids and take a family picture with Santa throughout the Fair.