Chick Chat: 9 Ways to Wake up Beautiful
GOOD MORNING, GOOD LOOKING!!!: Want to wake up feeling like the sex goddess you are? Here are a few things the experts say you can do to wake up refreshed and ravishing! ...
1. Start Early -- like the night before. Get into the habit of washing your face a few hours before bed. Nighttime is also the best time to treat your skin because there is better blood flow.
2. Sleep On Your Back -- Many dermatologists say they can tell what side of the face people sleep on by the number of wrinkles there.
3. Get A Lift -- Sleep with your head elevated on a pair of pillows; it will improve lymph and blood flow so that you won't wake up puffy.
4. Save Money, Not Wrinkles --At night you don't need to worry about eye treatments smearing your makeup, so slather on the richest formula you can afford, says a top dermatologist.
5. Sneak A Glow -- Mix a drop of self-tanner into your night cream or use a cream that contains a bit of tan-producing DHA.
6. Avoid Carb Face -- Want to wake with defined cheekbones? Eat a high-protein, low-sugar dinner. According to a leading dermatologist, carbs can make your face "take on a soft, doughy appearance."
7. Wrap It Up -- Minimize bed-head frizz by using a satin pillowcase or wearing your hair in a silk scarf.
8. Find Your Inner Ballerina -- For volume and waves in the morning, pile your hair into a twist on the top of your head.
9. Turn On the Hair Conditioning -- Hate waiting in the shower? Sleep with a moisturizing treatment in damp hair overnight.
JUST ASKING: Got a beauty secret you'd like to share? Hit up the comment section below.