Chick Chat: 9 Ways to Wake up Beautiful
GOOD MORNING, GOOD LOOKING!!!: Want to wake up feeling like the sex goddess you are? Here are a few things the experts say you can do to wake up refreshed and ravishing! …
1. Start Early – like the night before. Get into the habit of washing your face a few hours before bed. Nighttime is also the best time to treat your skin because there is better blood flow.
2. Sleep On Your Back – Many dermatologists say they can tell what side of the face people sleep on by the number of wrinkles there.
3. Get A Lift – Sleep with your head elevated on a pair of pillows; it will improve lymph and blood flow so that you won’t wake up puffy.
4. Save Money, Not Wrinkles –At night you don’t need to worry about eye treatments smearing your makeup, so slather on the richest formula you can afford, says a top dermatologist.
5. Sneak A Glow – Mix a drop of self-tanner into your night cream or use a cream that contains a bit of tan-producing DHA.
6. Avoid Carb Face – Want to wake with defined cheekbones? Eat a high-protein, low-sugar dinner. According to a leading dermatologist, carbs can make your face “take on a soft, doughy appearance.”
7. Wrap It Up – Minimize bed-head frizz by using a satin pillowcase or wearing your hair in a silk scarf.
8. Find Your Inner Ballerina – For volume and waves in the morning, pile your hair into a twist on the top of your head.
9. Turn On the Hair Conditioning – Hate waiting in the shower? Sleep with a moisturizing treatment in damp hair overnight.
JUST ASKING: Got a beauty secret you’d like to share? Hit up the comment section below.