Celebrate with the Rotary Independence Day Parade
For almost 20 years the Rotary Club of West El Paso as sponsored the biggest parade for Independence Day! This year's theme is "Proud to be an American" and after the Orlando nightclub shooting, where we lost 49 beautiful people, we HAVE to SHOW our PRIDE!
The Rotary Club of West El Paso was brought together in 1962 and has donated over $150,000 a variety of projects and youth initiative throughout the Sun City.
Parade participants include: Crime Stoppers of El Paso, TXDPS, El Paso Sheriff's AND so many others...
Start time is 9 a.m. July 4th!
- The parade starts at Western Hills Methodist Church on Thunderbird Drive.
- It continues west to the corner of Thunderbird and Shadow Mountain.
- It continues southwest to the corner of Shadow Mountain and Mesa.
- It continues northwest on Mesa street to its conclusion at Coronado High School.
- After the parade all participants are requested to keep moving up cloudview beyond the high school