Brilliant Sunscreen For The Kids, Especially Living in El Paso
- Protect Kids Lotion 50- Great value and absorbs into young skin easy and quick, unlike kids' sun creams that leave them with white streaks and you wondering how on earth it will ever get rubbed in. It doesn't stain clothes, it washes off easily enough at bath time, oh and it smells fruity!
- Green People Organic Children Sun Lotion- You get on paraben free ingredients in this award-winning lotion. Also it is not sticky (and nice and easy to get off your own hands). The lid's a bit tricky so just make sure it clicks when you close it, or else you might get a nasty surprise in your bag.
- Solait Kids Lotion Mini 50- The mini pouch is fab if you do not want a heavy load when you are out. It's easy to apply, although word is the scent is not so great, but parents love the roll-on version.
- Ladival Sun Protection Kids 50- Certified by the Skin Heath Alliance, this one is amazing if your kids have sensitive and eczema-prone skin, or if they suffer from sun allergy and prickly heat. It comes as a lotion or spray, no stank or greasy feel.
- Clarins Suncare Milk for Children 50- This is EXPENSIVE, but if you have pale-skinned kids and are living in the Sun City you need to look into this. It is lightweight, moisturizing and never greasy. It is genuinely waterproof and lasted well on the kids, when in or out of the water. Lightly perfumed, but not heavy.
These may be hard to find, but we live in the internet age AND your babies ARE WORTH IT!