Beer Bites and Beats: Public House Beer & Wine Cocktail Brunch
Love a good workout, homemade brew and delicious eats? Then you must check out the Public House Beer & Wine Cocktail Brunch!
The Public House Beer & Wine Cocktail Brunch is a one-of-a-kind pre-event that pairs up an early morning workout followed by a beer and wine gourmet brunch with Pure Barre and Knife and Barrel Public House, all leading up to the Beer Bites and Beats concert featuring Blue October on Saturday, September 15, 2018.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday, September 14: Beginning at 10 a.m. participants will kick off their 60 minute Pure Barre workout session with a house made beer and wine cocktail hosted on the Knife and Barrel Public House patio.
- The Pure Barre session will be followed by a gourmet brunch made by Chef Dan Valenzuela. The brunch will be accompanied by 3 beer and wine cocktails.
- If working out is not your thing, then you can opt to just attend the brunch portion of the event.
- Here’s the best part – folks who take part in the Public House Beer & Wine Cocktail Brunch will receive free admission into our main concert festival event on September 15th in downtown El Paso featuring live music with headliners Blue October.
Check out all the other pre-events for Beer Bites and Beats which includes a Craft and Social Paint and Sip, Hops & Holes Brew a, and Public House Beer and Wine Cocktail Brunch leading up to the concert event on Saturday, September 15th. Space is limited - For more information on each event and pricing click HERE.
- Beer Bites and Beats: Public House Beer & Wine Cocktail Brunch
- Knife and Barrel Public House, 1769 Victory Lane, Sunland Park NM
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- 10 a.m. -12:30 p.m. / 21+