Axe Body Spray Leads to Evacuation of Daycare
All those jokes about Axe body spray being lethal? Not jokes. Case in point, the story below.
A church and daycare in Seattle, Washington were evacuated the other day after “cough-inducing fumes” coming from a bathroom forced people to run out of the building in search of fresh air.
Firefighters have evacuated church and daycare while investigating suspicious item 4500 blk of 16th Ave NE. pic.twitter.com/RzvczSuPKa
— Seattle Fire Dept (@SeattleFire) March 18, 2016
A hazmat team was sent in to investigate and found that a can of Axe body spray inside an abandoned backpack was the source of the toxic fumes. According to a local news source, the can malfunctioned causing a constant stream of the gag inducing fumes to be released.
This story is funny because it’s true. That stuff can be deadly. Frankly, fellas, I’d rather smell your natural funk than have you bathe in it and overpower every room you walk into. Ladies, am I right?