93.1 KISS FM is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
93.1 KISS FM is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music, Mike & Tricia Mornings, PopCrush Nights, the Back in the Day Cafe and El Paso's news, traffic and weather are all now FREE on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 93.1 KISS FM on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for "93.1 KISS FM" Tap on the station logo to get to the93.1 KISS FM skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play 93.1 KISS FM.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.