A Wedding Checklist Before You Head To El Paso Bridal Showcase
So your wedding is coming up in days, weeks, months...well there is something you should always do, a beginning CHECKLIST and wedding planning timelines is essential, get more detail at the El Paso Bridal Showcase!
I was never a list guy, BUT I sure AM now and the start came when i got hitched! Of course there are things you need and don't. Example, if your are not having a florist cause you have this awesomely talented FRIEND who has a green thumb and they will be creating boutonnieres, bouquets, and more, then of course no need to book florist 6 months in advance.
I have our old list somewhere, but what i remember
WHEN YOU 1ST GET ENGAGED:
- What are your wedding goals
- Do you have a theme or style for your special day
- Create that infamous BUDGET
- Figure on how many friends and family will be helping out with the event
- Wedding party, yay or nah?
After getting engaged:
- LOOK and BOOK your wedding venue
- Decide on ceremony and reception times
- GUEST LIST(you will pull your hair out)
- Look for vendors that don't come with venue
- Who is going to be in your wedding
6 to 8 months out:
- Start the website or Facebook page for wedding
- send out your SAVE the DATES
- Get other vendors you may have forgotten
- What are you and your loved ones and the party wearing
- Think and choose your decor, and guest book, SEATING CHART(hard part or is it a free for all), and favors.
4 months out:
- Visit your venue again and layout event
- Shop for wedding rings
- Are you gonna register somewhere or not, if so find a store
3 months out:
- Talk with your honey to be what things you don't like and things you would like to have for example dollar dance, flower toss, etc...
- Get the list on what family and friends will be handling
2 months out:
- Do another fitting cause we lose and GAIN pounds
- brainstorm those VOWS
- Mail out invites, make sure you have rehearsal dinner invites and RSVP's(also gonna make you pull your hair out)
- Finish that timeline including final times