‘A Christmas Fair’ 2017: Annual Holiday Gift Market Offers Something for Everyone
One of our city’s longest running Christmas time events is getting ready to kick off El Paso’s yule tide season once again.
The 2017 edition of A Christmas Fair, the Junior League of El Paso’s annual holiday gift market, will be held Nov. 2-5 at the El Paso Convention Center. This year, the Junior League is going with a “Merry and Bright” theme.
With over 200 merchants from around the country selling a wide range of gifts, jewelry, arts, crafts, decorations, and more it’s the perfect place to start checking friends and family off your Christmas list, and get into the spirit of the season.
This year’s A Christmas Fair will also offer two special children’s events — the “Polar Express PJ Party” and “Clara’s High Tea Party” — and an adult themed “Sip and Shop” private shopping experience that includes mimosas, breakfast, and the opportunity to shop before the market opens to the public.
• Tickets will be sold at the door, and are also available now online or at the Junior League of El Paso, located on 520 Thunderbird Drive, Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
• $10 for adults, $9 children (6-12 years), seniors (60+ years), & military, children Under 6 years old are free.
• Sip and Shop Private Shopping: Saturday, Nov. 4, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Mimosa/Bloody Mary, or non-alcoholic beverage, and breakfast. [Tickets]
• Polar Express PJ Children’s Party: Saturday, Nov. 4, 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Breakfast, entertainment, and visit from Santa. [Tickets]
• Clara’s High Tea Children’s Party: Sunday, Nov. 5, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Breakfast, entertainment, and visit from Santa. [Tickets]