Eight Must-See Movies & Events at the Plaza Classic Film Festival This Weekend
The Plaza Classic Film Festival comes to an end this Sunday, but before then, here are eight movies and events that you must attend before its conclusion.
The PCFF is the world’s largest film festival and now in its eighth year has hosted over 200,000 people in the city of El Paso.
As the film festival comes to and end this Sunday there are some great movies including a book signing with celebrity guest actress, Cindy Williams.
Tickets and festival passes are still available and can be purchased through ticketmaster.com or the Plaza Theatre Box Office.
Friday - Aug. 14, 2015
- 6 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. / Film Talk: American Graffiti – FREE
- 7 p.m. – 10 p.m. / American Graffiti (1973) with Cindy Williams at Kendle Kidd Performance Hall - $10
- 10 p.m. – midnight / The Warriors (1979) Director’s Cut at the Philanthropy Theatre - $4
- 10:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. / Rushmore (1998) at Kendle Kidd Performance Hall - $8
Saturday – Aug. 15, 2015
- Noon – 1:30 p.m. / Cindy Williams Book Signing Shirley, I Jest at the Foundation Room – FREE with book purchase
- 6–6:30 p.m. / Film Talk: Back to the Future - FREE at the Foundation Room
- 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. / Back to the Future (1985) at the Kendle Kidd Performance Hall - $8
- 10 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. / Dead Poet’s Society (1989) at the Kendle Kidd Performance Hall - $8
Sunday – Aug. 15, 2015
- 3:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. / Selena (1997) Philanthropy Theatre - $4
- 6 –6:30 p.m. / Film Talk: Monty Python and the Holy Grail – FREE at the Foundation Room
- 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. / Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975) at Kendle Kidd Performance Hall - $8