5 Best Places For a First Date
Headed out on a date this weekend? Make sure it’s in the clear and not in the wrong place! Here are some places to take a first date that are appropriate…
- Out For Coffee: This a sure winner! Talking, eye contact and some yummy coffee and treats!
- A Local Dinner: This has the same benefits of the coffee date. Make sure it’s somewhere not too loud like a sports grill where the TVs tend to overbear the conversation volume.
- Brunch: This is a nice change of scenery simply because you get the freshness of morning and a change in the menu! I personally love this idea.
- A Walk in the Park: Pick a park that is very open, maybe one with a pond an some ducks and make sure to take some bread crumbs to feed them together!
- Concert: Although I said earlier to take dates somewhere not too loud, this could totally be an art filled, crafty time out! For instance, Cool Canyon Nights would be a great date!
Speaking of Cool Canyon Nights, here is the link to the remaining schedule.