2nd Annual Day of Remembrance
Fort Bliss Survivor Outreach Services officials will conduct the 2nd Annual Day of Remembrance, at 6:30p.m., Friday, February 15 at 241Sheridan Road.
The Army is committed to the families of fallen warriors who deserve respect, gratitude and the very best the military can provide.
The Survivor Outreach Services office was created to deliver on that commitment by providing access to support, information and services for as long as the families’ desire.
The theme for the event is: A Night of Love, a time to remember, to give honor, provide comfort and strength as a military community.
- 6:30-6:45 pm Welcome and Social Time with Survivor Family Members.
- 6:45-7:30 pm Spaghetti Dinner
- 7:30-7:55 pm Survivor Family Members prepare cards/notes for their Fallen Service Member.
- 7:55-8:05 pm Survivor Family Members will travel outside to the heart shaped area on the parade field across from the SOS Family Center.
- 8:05-8:30 pm Balloon Release Ceremony (Open to the public and the media).