2016 Balloon Festival Map & Directions
Okay, so Bowen Ranch is a pretty big place.
Where exactly is everything going to be? Well, we've included these trusty maps so you don't accidentally wander into New Mexico. Or, if you're from New Mexico, maps so you don't wander off into Juarez. Or, if you're from Juarez...
Well, you get the picture.
Click on each map for a larger view.
- Directions from within El Paso
- Directions from Las Cruces
- Directions from Alamogordo
- Directions from the east (Socorro, Horizon City, Homestead Meadows, etc.)
- A map of Bowen Ranch
LOCATION OF BOWEN RANCH
Bowen Ranch is located in North El Paso only 10 minutes from HWY 54. We will be away from all of the crazy downtown traffic but centrally located so everyone can
BOWEN RANCH CLOSE-UP
DIRECTIONS (Click on the links for Google Maps)
From within El Paso
- Take U.S. 54 north past Transmountain.
- Take Exit 31 to Kenworthy St.
- Turn left, crossing under U.S. 54, and continue north on Martin Luther King Blvd for about 10 miles.
- Take a right on Stan Roberts Sr. Ave. and travel east for about two miles to the entrance to Bowen Ranch.
- Enter El Paso from either Interstate 10 westbound or from U.S. 180/U.S. 62 (Montana Ave.)
- Turn right (north) onto the TX 375 Loop.
- Take the McCombs/Dyer St. exit north. Take McCombs St. (TX 2529) north.
- Take left on Stan Roberts Sr. Ave. and ravel west for about five miuntes (four miles or so) to the Bowen Ranch entrance.
From Las Cruces
- Take Interstate 10 eastbound (south) to Exit 162.
- Turn left (east) onto Ohara Rd. (N.M. 404 or the Anthony Gap)
- Travel eight miles east to War Rd. (N.M. 213). Turn right.
- Travel south over the Texas border another 3.5 miles and turn right (east) onto Stan Roberts Sr. Ave. and travel about two miles to the entrance to Bowen Ranch.
From the Alamogordo area
- Take U.S. 54 south over the Texas border.
- Take a right onto Stan Roberts Sr. Ave.
- Travel west for about five miuntes (four miles or so) to the Bowen Ranch entrance.