Mike and Tricia’s 12 Days Of KISSmas Official Rules
The 12 Days of KISSmas is one of the coolest times of the year for Mike and Tricia Mornings listeners. You get the chance to win every item on the list! But there are rules.
OFFICIAL 12 DAYS OF KISSMAS ON AIR CONTEST RULES
93.1 KSII 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX 79902
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. WHO MAY PARTICIPATE. Subject to the additional restrictions below, all KSII Contests are open to legal residents of the States of Texas and New Mexico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, are legal U.S. residents, and who possess valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA El Paso, any other El Paso/Las Cruces market Media company (TV, Newspaper, Billboard, etc) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, or whose immediate family members have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, within thirty (30) calendar days before the Contest start date also are ineligible. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Limit one (1) winner per household. For purposes of this Contest, a “household” includes all persons who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of familial relation.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Contest starts Monday, November 28, 2016 and concludes on Tuesday, December 13, 2016. The on air contesting occurs 3 times daily during the designated hours of contesting which begin at 6:00 a.m. MST and conclude at 9:00 a.m.. MST, Monday through Friday during each of the approximately 2-weeks of the contest, November 28 - December 13, 2016. Listen every weekday morning beginning Monday, November 28, 2016, at approximately 6:50 a.m., 7:20 a.m., and 8:20 a.m. MST through Tuesday December 13, 2016, for that day’s sponsored prize. Write the daily Day of KISSmas down word for word, exactly as it is broadcast on air. On the 12th Day of KISSmas, Tuesday, December 13, 2016, the daily sponsored prize will be revealed at approximately 6:50 a.m., 7:20 a.m., and 8:20 a.m. MST. Sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. MST KSII will solicit a contest call to action over the on air terrestrial broadcast, the 93rd caller at 915-880-9393 will be the first contestant. That person will be given the initial opportunity to recite the list back starting from Day 1 all the way to Day 12. For example “On the first day of KISSmas, Mike and Tricia gave to me … On the second day of KISSmas, Mike and Tricia gave to me …” so on, and so forth. All 12 days must be repeated aloud word for word, the way that day’s sponsored prize was originally broadcast on 93.1 KISS-FM to win. If contestant says “Christmas” instead of “Kissmas,” leaves out a word, adds a word, mispronounces a word, or what is stated does not match the 12 Days of Kissmas list in any other way, or is deemed incorrect, KSII will move on to the next caller until one person reads the entire list back correctly. Townsquare Media will accept Day #6 as "On the SIXTH DAY of KISSMAS, MIKE AND TRICIA gave to me … 6 Tickets to the New Years Eve Party at the Camino Real", or "On the SIXTH DAY of KISSMAS, MIKE AND TRICIA gave to me … 6 Tickets to the Camino Real New Years Eve Party". Station will not be responsible for loss of service to the call-in line or for a contestant’s failure to reach the call-in line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Station during a call-in period of the Contest and prior to accepting the winning caller, the call-in period affected by the interruption may or may not be replayed at the resumption of service, at Station’s sole discretion. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No person will be allowed to participate in the Contest on another person’s behalf. Each participating contestant must provide his or her own name and personal information to Contest supervisors. If a contestant uses a false name or presents a false identification, he or she will be immediately disqualified from the Contest and will be ineligible to win any prize, and such conduct may result in legal ramifications.
3. The grand prize giveaway will take place December 13, 2016.
4. GRAND PRIZE. 1 Grand Prize package will be awarded. Includes one thousand dollars, and all the daily sponsored prizes.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will vary with Contests and Odds will be determined according to the number of entries.
6. PRIZE CLAIM AND ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES. Prize Winner must claim his or her prize by personally visiting the KSII studios at 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX upon notification that their prize is available to be claimed, and in no event later than thirty (30) days after the Winner’s initial telephone call to the station (office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Thursday or between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Friday.) Grand Prize winner must supply all appropriate information or forfeit grand prize. To claim prize, Winner must present valid government-issued photo identification. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of personal delivery or date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent to the use of his or her name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Any telephone calls placed to the KSII Contest line may be recorded for use on-air at any time. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Station. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges. Station reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Station. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Station which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
8. DISCLAIMERS. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Station, Townsquare Media, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules.
9. CONSTRUCTION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by KSII. The decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges regarding the selection of winner, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Station will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Copies of these Official Rules and potential list of winner (name only) are available at KSII Studios, 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX 79902, from 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Thursday or between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Friday and also are available online at //kisselpaso.com/.