10th Anniversary Of 9/11: A Look Back!
It’s hard to believe that this Sunday is the 10th Anniversary of the 9/11 collapse of the World Trade Center in NY City.
I was living in Portland OR at the time and all I wanted was to be home with my family. I spent the rest of that week glued to the phone talking to my friends and family here in El Paso. No one will ever erase the devastation or the closeness that every single American experienced on that day.
Having that said, this weekend you will find more than one show remembering the horrible accounts of 9/11.
God Bless America My Friends!
1. “60 Minutes” at 7 p.m. Sunday on CBS.
2. “Dateline” at 9 tonight on NBC.
3. “The Love Me Make” at 9 p.m. Saturday on Showtime following Paul McCartney around New York after the terrorist attacks leading up to the Concert For New York City.
4. “9/11: 10 Years Later” at 8 p.m. Sunday on CBS.
5. “Remembrance and Renewal: 10 Years After the Attacks” at 10 p.m. Sunday on ABC.
6. “Fox News Reporting: 9/11: Timeline of Terror” at 10 tonight on Fox News Channel.
7. “Beyond 9/11: Portraits of Resilience” at 11 tonight on CNN.
9. “The Concert for New York City,” commercial-free, from 4 to 10 p.m. Sunday on VH1. Featuring, Billy Joel, Meg Ryan, Bon Jovi, Adam Sandler, Melissa Ethridge, Former Mayor Rudy Giulliani and many others. .
10. “102 Minutes that Changed America / Witness to 9/11” Sunday and Monday 9pm on the History Channel.
Find other programs on 9/11 over the weekend. Just check your local listings.
Also, if you are curious as to how the World Trade Center will look when completed just click HERE: